Buying a home with AnyNest is the perfect way to start your journey on the property ladder.
Take a look below for the key criteria for application, this applies to all applicants so make sure you read below before applying.
- I am over 18
- I don’t currently own property or land in the UK or elsewhere
- I will live in the property as my only residence and will not use the property for business purposes
- The property I’m looking to purchase is within the West Midlands area and has one of the following postcode prefixes B, CV, DY, HR, ST, TF, WR, WS, WV
- I am resident in the UK
- I have an adequate right to reside in the UK
- I have no Payday Loans or Home Credit within the last 12 months
- Any Debt Relief Orders, bankruptcies or Individual Voluntary Arrangements that I had have been satisfactorily completed at least 6 years before applying.
- I have no outstanding adverse credit at the time of making an AnyNest application e.g. CCJ’s, Defaults
These are the key criteria and once you apply, a non-refundable Application Fee of £100 will be payable. Please make sure that you have reviewed our full property and personal requirements prior to application. We recommend checking your credit report also, to ensure that you’re fully aware of this and nothing that you’re unaware of is flagged during the assessment. If you’re unsure about anything included above, please get in touch with our team and we’ll be able to explain it further. You can call us on: 0333 2001554.
Once you have received an Approval in Principle, you will be able to upload your chosen property. At this stage, a £500 Property Assessment Fee will be payable.
In order to complete your application, all applicants must have a valid email address as this is how we will communicate with you.