This website is owned by Safe Haven London (Shared Ownership) Limited, which is a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales (No. 13320060). AnyNest is the trading name of Safe Haven (Shared Ownership) Limited.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. This website was developed to meet the level AA standards of the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Guidelines and for ease of use by all website visitors.
- We aim to ensure equal access to any of the information we produce.
- We try to use clear and simple language to make the website text as simple as possible to understand.
- You should be able to zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen.
- Translation, interpreter services and other formats are available for our information and to meet communication needs.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- some parts may not be fully compatible with screen readers
- you may not be able to access all content by using the keyboard alone
- not all media will have a transcript or be subtitled
- some text may not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window and at certain levels of magnification
- some older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
Interpreting services and information in different formats
Information for download from this website is available in other languages and other formats such as large print, accessible PDF, audio recording, braille and signed interpretation. If you need information on this website in a different format please contact us.
We will consider your request and get back to you as soon as possible.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’ are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we are not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us here.
30 June 2021