- Access to this website (www.anynest.co.uk) (“the website”) and the use of information on it is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply regardless of how you access the website, including any technologies or devices by which we make the website available to you. You should read these Terms and Conditions carefully. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions you are not permitted to access and use this website. If you proceed further and browse, access, register with or otherwise use this website you will be deemed to have confirmed that you have read, understood and agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions in their entirety. You also agree that that they are enforceable as if they were a written negotiated agreement signed by you.
- These Terms and Conditions take effect from the date on which you first use this website. We suggest you print out and keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions.
Who We Are
- This website is owned and maintained by Safe Haven London (Shared Ownership) Limited whose registered office is 3 Bunhill Row, London, England EC1Y 8YZ. Safe Haven London (Shared Ownership) Limited is a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales (No. 13320060). For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions and the website, Safe Haven London (Shared Ownership) Limited is trading under the name AnyNest (“AnyNest”) but all references in these Terms and Conditions to AnyNest is a reference to the legal entity Safe Haven London (Shared Ownership) Limited, a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales (No. 13320060).
- In these Terms and Conditions references to “AnyNest”, “we”, “us” and “our” mean Safe Haven London (Shared Ownership) Limited and “you” means the user of the website.
Applicable Terms and Conditions & Revisions to them
- We reserve the right at any time to revise these Terms and Conditions under which the services available through the website are offered without notice. The revised version will be made available on the website. Therefore, you are responsible for regularly reviewing the Terms and Conditions and notices posted on this website. Your continued use of the website after a change has been made will be deemed to be your acceptance of the change(s) made.
- There may be other legal notices and terms and conditions within other areas of the website which relate to your use of such areas, all of which will, together with these Terms and Conditions govern your use of our websites. Such additional terms and conditions will be posted in that area of the website.
General Information & Disclaimer
- The contents of this website have been produced solely for information purposes and for the purposes of providing a service.
- This website is designed to be accessed through its home page and such other principal pages as we may decide. If you access the site through individual pages directly, which are not designed for this purpose, you may not see important information which is relevant to a full understanding of our products and services. Important information will contain important product details and relevant legal or regulatory information.
- Whilst care has been taken in the preparation of the information contained in the website, the information is of a general nature and users should not rely on any information in it in relation to a specific issue or purpose without taking financial, taxation, legal or other professional advice. Products and services in respect of which information is given on the website are generally only available to persons resident in England and Wales.
- This website does not constitute an offer or solicitation by AnyNest.
Copyright & IPR
- The information contained in this website (including but not limited to) artwork, data, frames, graphics, illustrations, logos, names, photographs, service marks, software, sound, text, trademarks and any other material in whatever form and the structure of the website itself, copyright of which belongs to AnyNest, may not be copied, transmitted, modified, used to create derivative works or reproduced in any form whatsoever without our prior written consent. These Terms and Conditions grant users a limited license to Use the website and shall not be construed to convey title to or ownership of the website, its contents or any information available on it, to any user. All rights in and to the website, not expressly granted to a user are reserved by us. Any unauthorised Use of the website may violate such intellectual property rights and laws and these Terms and Conditions.
Access to the Website
- You are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining or upgrading all equipment and internet connections which you need both now and in the future to enable you to fully access this website.
- You are solely responsible for all costs and fees in connection with accessing and using this website of any nature whether software, hardware or other.
- You agree to notify AnyNest in writing promptly upon becoming aware of any unauthorised access to or use of the website by any party. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Use of the Website
You must not use this website or any part of it:
- to damage, disable, impair, interrupt or affect the services provided through the website or its functionality;
- to interfere with any other party’s use of those services;
- to transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane or otherwise objectionable material or information of any kind including but not limited to transmission constituting or encouraging conduct which would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any national or international law;
- to transmit any information, software, email or attachment which contains in full or in part of any Virus, Worm, Trojan Horse or other harmful component or malware;
- to transmit any material for the purposes of publicity, promotion and/or advertising unless you have our prior written consent to do this; or
- to construct a database of any kind.
Any material which is available for download or is otherwise accessed through the use of this website is obtained on the basis that you:
- do so entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable;
- are entirely responsible for any resulting loss or damage to property, data, hardware, software or computer systems or connections and/or any resulting loss of data or any other loss of any nature and kind whatsoever;
- are responsible for ensuring that any material downloaded is complete, accurate and kept safe;
- do not download any material onto any server or other device connected to a network;
- retain any of the downloaded material in its current form and do not alter any part of it;
- do not offer the downloaded material for sale or other commercial purpose; and
- accept that we reserve the right to reject hard copies of forms printed from the website where, by the time they are received, these forms have been updated.
Whilst we have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website the website and its contents are provided to you in this format as it is and without any representation or warranty of any kind (whether express or implied) by or on behalf of us that:
- the information contained in any of the materials on our website or the analysis of such information is up to date, complete and accurate;
- that access to this website will be continuous, uninterrupted, timely, or error-free or that defects will be corrected; and
- the use of this website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, AnyNest shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on our website.
Third Party Links
- This website contains links to other websites which are hosted and maintained by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience only to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). AnyNest does not accept responsibility or liability for any consequences whatsoever of linking to or from any other website, nor for the contents of any other website. We have no control over, nor do we vet or veto, the content or security of any such site. If you link to or from such websites you do so solely at your own risk and we make no representations or warranties regarding the content of any such third party websites. We cannot be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of such third party websites.
Exclusion of Liability
- The use of this website and the information is entirely at your sole risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure that our website is free from viruses or defects, we cannot guarantee that your use of our website or any websites accessible through it won’t cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have in place the right equipment and/or software to protect your computer or device. AnyNest shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using our website.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law AnyNest excludes liability for any loss or damage including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss, loss of profits or goodwill, loss of data, wasted expenditure or other economic loss of any kind, whether in contact, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of this website or the information and materials contained in it, including but not limited to the following, even if we were specifically advised of it:
- the use of this website or any of the information contained therein;
- any error, corruption of data or any amendment of information transmitted via the website;
- the inability to use this website whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable;
- any defect or failure of your equipment and/or software on connection to use the website;
- service interruptions;
- in the event of any Viruses, Worms, Trojan Horses and other harmful components being present in or transmitted by our systems and networks; and
- any other matter in connection with the use of the website.
- Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these Terms and Conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of AnyNest or any of its employees or agents or from fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English and Welsh Law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless AnyNest from and against any claims, actions, demands or other proceedings brought against us, our officers, directors, employees or agents, of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising whether relating to damages, costs and expenses, legal fees or otherwise by a third party to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding is based on or arises in connection with your use of or access to or failure to access the website and/or any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. This section survives termination of these Terms and Conditions for any such reason.
- In order to maintain the highest levels of service, telephone calls made to our offices are dealt with through a call routing system and may be recorded. A statement that calls may be recorded for business or training purposes is played on connection of each incoming call. Please note that telephone calls may be answered by our outsourced service provider Northern Ireland Co-Ownership Housing Association Limited (Co-Ownership).
Monitoring of the Website
- In order to maintain the security of its systems, the provisions of the services, protect its staff and detect fraud and other crimes, AnyNest reserves the right to monitor all internet communications, including web and email traffic, into and out of its domains. Monitoring includes checks for, but is not limited to, viruses and other malignant code, criminal activity, and use or content which is unauthorised or is deemed to be in breach of information security and other corporate policies.
Privacy & Cookies
- If these Terms and Conditions or any part of them should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable under the laws of any jurisdiction in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent that they are so illegal, invalid or unenforceable, they shall in that jurisdiction be treated as severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- If any of the Terms and Conditions are breached and we take no action, we will still be able to assert and reply upon our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Terms and Conditions.
- No waiver by us of any breach of any obligation arising under these Terms and Conditions shall constitute a waiver of any other breach and no failure to exercise or partially exercise by us any remedy shall constitute a waiver of the right subsequently to exercise that or any other remedy. A waiver of a breach of any of these Terms and Conditions must be in writing and shall not constitute a waiver of any other breach and shall not affect the other Terms and Conditions. Unless specifically provided otherwise, rights arising under these Terms and Conditions are cumulative and do not exclude rights provided by law.
Law and Jurisdiction
- This website, any content contained therein, any usage of and the operation of our website are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions of this website, the information contained in this website and its use. All contracts are concluded in English. This clause survives termination of these Terms and Conditions for any reason.
Suspension of the Website
- We shall have the right to immediately suspend or terminate your rights to access the website, either permanently or temporarily, without notice or liability to you if you commit a breach of or we (acting reasonably) consider that you have or may commit such a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may result in legal action being taken against you.
- The clause headings are included for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Words in the singular include the plural and words in the plural include the singular.
- Any words following the terms including, include, in particular, for example or any similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words, description, definition, phrase or term preceding those terms. The word including or includes should be deemed to be followed by the words “without limitation”.
- In the event that you have any queries, comments or concerns about the website and/or these Terms and Conditions please email us at AnyNest@Co-ownership.org.
30 June 2021